Sale ends in:
Traderly is a platform connecting investors with professional institutional level traders and money managers across crypto and financial markets. It’s a social investment network allowing traders to manage investors capital effortlessly, essentially replicating their performance in real-time. It is a platform that emphasises on sustainability and high return investments. It is a platform where every stakeholder has a potential monetary gain through multiple business avenues.
Traderly is a social investment platform that will transform the industry. Focusing on quality, sustainability and professionalism.
We designed our systems to be extremely versatile and adaptable. Every fragment of the system is detachable and interchangeable. We did this with future applications and scalability in mind. The four main components are the following:
Execution / Trade Server
This layer of the application is responsible for authentication, collecting order data and executing order commands on the trading servers. It has direct API connection with both the trade and history servers of the brokerage or exchange.
Middleware / API
Our middle layer is a robust system of API’s. This layer is the connection between the whole ecosystem and allows it to be so versatile and ‘plug and play’ by design.
Backend API and DB
This hosts the user management system and databases for both the managers/traders and investors.
Frontend / UI Apps
This can be any software, web or native mobile application. We can connect any frontend application to the rest of the system through our APIs. We have designed MAM / PAMM systems, Social Trading, Investing and Trading platforms to work on this layer simultaneously or separately.
The Traderly platform can execute orders across multiple platforms, exchanges, markets and accounts all within 1 millisecond.
Our vision at Traderly is categorically simple and comprised of three fragments. We are not aiming to reinvent the wheel, we aim to supplement it by eliminating certain inefficiencies within the industry that affects majority of participants. We aim to provide an improved platform for professional managers and traders from where they can manage their clients’ accounts as well as gain additional investors through added exposure.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Reinvesting 20% of all earnings back into our traders and managers.
- Exposing our traders to thousands of potential individual and corporate investors.
We aim to provide investors with the best investment opportunities with the lowest risk exposure within the industry.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Auditing, verifying and manually approving all traders on our platform.
- Provide fully transparent institutional quality analysis.
- Sourcing the finest traders and managers through our vast contact base and incubator program.
We aim to provide brokerage firms and exchanges with a simple and effective platform to maintain sustainable client accounts, deposits, trading volume and investment.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Providing brokerage firms and exchanges with reliable fund and money management options.
- Providing the best possible opportunity for client reinvestment by creating sustainable account growth, which in return builds trust.
Nonetheless, Traderly is still a company, founded and run by fund managers, traders and investors, thus creating healthy profit margins will always be a priority within our business model.
Traderly is like Linkedin, but for professional money managers. You can trade for all your clients with the broker you love and on the platform you love, all while acquiring new investment. You also get paid instantly with crypto, it’s just amazing.
If the Social Investment space doesn’t change soon, it will die before it ever had a fighting chance. There is just way too much irresponsibility out there and innocent people are paying the price. It is hurting the industry.
With Traderly you are comforted by knowing that every approved trader, manager and strategy has been scrutinized, and you receive only the highest quality providers.
The Traderly Token
Traderly will issue cryptocurrency tokens with the symbol TRY on the Ethereum blockchain operated by ERC20 standard smart contracts. By using this standard, the Traderly token can easily be transferred peer to peer and seamlessly integrate with exchanges or wallets that are ERC20 compatible.
There are two key factors that led to us constructing an ICO for Traderly. Firstly, blockchain technology enables us to distribute rewards across all token holders rapidly and economically through the use of decentralized applications (DAPPS) and smart contracts. It also enables our tokens to be transferred and traded on exchanges or on a peer to peer network. Secondly, we are confident that our token will, in time, become valued due to our conservative economic approach, limited supply and high reward payouts. This will exponentially increase our exposure which, in turn, will build our brand reputation and trust. Traderly would be able to reach hundreds of thousands of potential customers and markets it would normally not have been exposed to.
TRY Token Emissions
At Traderly, we believe that all tokens should be created equal. With this in mind, all tokens will be released during the ICO at the same price and time. There will be no bonus periods or presales.
• A total of 10,000,000 TRY tokens will be released at the start of the ICO.
• The token sale will start on the 5th of February 2018.
• The token sale will run until all tokens are sold.
• There will be no presale, discount or bonus periods.
• The ICO price will be fixed at 9000 TRY per 1 ETH
All TRY tokens will be allocated to the ICO participants. No tokens will be reserved, rewarded or distributed to
any of the Traderly founding team members.
• Buying, selling, sending and storing TRY tokens during and after the ICO requires an ERC20 compatible wallet.
• TRY tokens are compatible to be listed and traded on external exchanges.
• Token holders are free to buy, sell, send or exchange their TRY tokens in any way with no restrictions.
• The TRY Tokens could be upgraded or even move to another blockchain if beter technology becomes available.
• Liquidity: TRY tokens will be used as initial liquidity on the TRYDEX exchange (decentralized CFD trading platform). Any newly launched DEX (decentralized exchange) lacks initial liquidity and TRY will be used to make markets in the initial phase.
• Trading: TRY will be used as the base symbol for exchange in illiquid trading pairs and markets.
• Staking: TRY tokens are auto- or self-staking tokens. Any wallet holding TRY will be receive rewards distributed through the network in ETH.
TRY token holders will be rewarded with Ether on a Quarterly basis. The rewards will grow exponentially over time as it derives from two revenue streams.
• Revenue: 30% of net revenue accumulated by Traderly will be paid out to token holders.
• Earnings: 75% of all returns on investment will be paid out to token holders.
Example: If Traderly produces a $1,000,000 net profit and $200,000 return on reinvestments, then $450,000 will be transferred to the smart contract responsible for reward distribution.
Our conservative economic approach, low maximum supply and high reward payouts will insure great value for the TRY token.
2017 - Q4
• After 12 months of business planning, strategy development, research and software development, Traderly launched its closed alpha platform to analyse viability.
• As all analysis pointed to the project being viable, the company was registered, and further development kicked off.
• Traderly appointed an external accountancy firm to keep the business in good standing and tax compliant.
• An external pre-money valuation of Traderly was conducted to ensure a fair ICO token price and circulation. Valuation was established at $3,75m
• Traderly signed partnership agreements with main brokerage firms.
• The alfa platform was successful and Traderly started making a profit.
2018 - Q1
• The TRY token is created and the Traderly ICO starts.
• All components of the platform’s user management system are finalised. The database and API has been completed.
• The server and API responsible for executing orders is in development.
• The API responsible for collecting order data and building the UI analytics is in development.
• The smart contract and decentralized application (DAPP) responsible for distributing rewards is completed.
• The TRY rewards are distributed.
2018 - Q2
• Forums and support system development starts. The forum system is an essential part as it will also be used to obtain user feedback during the development to improve the user experience and services at a later stage.
• The execution and order management server and API development has been completed and deployed.
• Traderly will launch a closed beta to existing clients and perform stress testing on every component.
2018 - Q3
• Administration dashboard is completed.
• Complete Traderly platform is launched for retail clients. Signups and user activity is closely monitored to ensure every component functions as intended.
• IOS, android and windows applications are launched on the relative app stores.
• Traderly Whitelabel platform is in development. This process conducted with assistance from our partner brokerages and advisors.
2018 - Q4
• Whitelabel platform has been completed and deployed.
• Traderly institutional platform is under development.
• Web based trading platform is under development.
2019 - Q1
• The Traderly institutional platform is launched.
• Web based trading platform development is completed and deployed.
• Founding team takes some time off to rest and revaluate the company and the future according to market trends.
2019 - Q2
• All user feedback is evaluated. Any problems are addressed. Changes or additions are considered.
• User experience is improved according to the processed and evaluated user feedback.
• Traderly conducts a full inspection on every aspect and component of the platform. Any inefficiencies are addressed to ensure the best performance.
2019 - Q3/4
• The TRY token rewards would exceed the initial coin offering. This means that for every $1of TRY tokens owned, $1 or more has been paid out to token holders.
• Traderly is submitted for another external company valuation. This valuation will be used to calculate a fair token price. This valuation could also greatly increase the value of the TRY token.
• The TRY buyback offer is made. Any token holder can, if they wish to do so, sell TRY token back to Traderly at the price calculated during the latest company valuation.
• TRY token holders are subject to a “Bonus Payout”. The bonus will consist of realised returns gained through the reinvestment program.